2019 Updates to the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
Thursday, December 13, 2018
1:00 PM EST
In this free webinar, we will examine how the 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) and Quality Payment Program (QPP) final rules will impact physicians, with a focus on radiologists.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- E/M service change delayed implementation
- Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System rate
- Telemedicine updates
- Multiple procedure payment reduction rules
- Clinical Decision Support
- Total Impact of the MPFS including modality-specific rate breakdowns
- QPP low volume threshold
- 2019 MIPS performance period
- Scoring changes within the Quality and Cost categories
- Maximum negative and positive payment adjustments for 2019
- Removal of specific quality measures
- New eligible clinicians for 2019
- And more…
Can't make the live webinar? Don't worry, register anyway to receive access to the recording.
About the presenter:
Erin Stephens, CPC, CIRCC, Coding Client Manager
Erin Stephens is a Certified Professional Coder with a specialized credential as a Certified Interventional Radiology Cardiovascular Coder through the American Academy of Professional Coders. Erin has 20 years experience in Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology coding and professional billing. She has been a Healthcare Administrative Partner team member for 18 years. Erin’s experience as a coder has awarded her the opportunity to move through the Health Information Services division to leadership roles as Coding Quality Manager, MIPS Coding Coordinator and Coding Client Practice Manager.